Login with Social

or login if you already have an account
Forgot Password?
or retrieve your password
or register as a new user
 I Accept Terms & Conditions

The most trusted and popular consumer complaints website
Indiacomplaints.com / Silvassa Polymer House / complaint against your supplier

Silvassa Polymer House - Complaint Against Your Supplier Complaint Rating:   

Posted: Ajit Palkar on January, 19 2017 06:12 AM
Dear sir/madam ,
I had been paid advanced amount of 3000 Rs dated 22/10/16 against cheque no 414174 of saraswat coop bank to your supplier Silvassa polymer house at silvasa . but still as on date he has not refunded me the amount after failure of material supply. I am following him since last 3 months but he is always give me the fake reasons like kal deta hu, cheque book finished hua hai, material aane wala hai, am out of office, no online facility. he is having a so many reasons. Atlast I found this platform better to complaint you . he know I do not come from mumbai to silvassa so he is stretching.
I hope you will support me and black list the supplier like him. And ask him to refund me immediately .

Was the above complaint useful?      
Share of Social Media: LinkedIn Twitter Whatsapp Email

Post your Comment

Please Login / Signup to post your comment!