Login with Social

or login if you already have an account
Forgot Password?
or retrieve your password
or register as a new user
 I Accept Terms & Conditions

The most trusted and popular consumer complaints website
Indiacomplaints.com / RG Luxury Homes / Subvention Plan payment not done to India Bulls

RG Luxury Homes - Subvention Plan Payment Not Done To India Bulls Complaint Rating:   

Posted: Ayush Bhatteja on February, 24 2017 03:35 AM
I am salaried having fixed income and expanses. I but a RG luxury homes flat in noida in subvention plan, in which seller promise me to pay the EMI till the date of possession. I have the proof in written that seller maid this promise.
Now seller is not paying the EMI due to which my cibel score get effected because bank try to deduct the EMI from my account.
I paid the EMI of rs. 51183/- in june 2016 and now again they are not paying the EMI and I again pay Rs. 35377 for this month but they are say to pay EMI for 1 more month that I can not pay because I have 4 dependents on me.
They maid a false promise gain that rs. 35377/- paid by me will get credit into my account by 25 feb 2017 but they are saying on mail that they also need march to fix the issue.

Really any help from somewhere and really do not want to hold this flat any more. They are not taking the flat back from me and they also saying the possession will be atleast after 1 yr. I really dont know what to do and how to deal with builders.
Promise date of delivery was dec 2015
Subvention Plan payment not done to India Bulls
Was the above complaint useful?      
Share of Social Media: LinkedIn Twitter Whatsapp Email


  |April, 11 2017 05:40 AM By Pankaj Agnihotri 0 votes
Pankaj Agnihotri The builder is a chronic defaulter of not only external customers but also customers from his own employees and ex employees. In addition thereto the builder is a defaulter of Noida authorities as well. It would not be a matter of surprise if the builder turns out to be a defaulter of financial insitutions as well. The best course of action for you would be to approach Consumer Courts. For detailed advice feel free to chat on 9871453204. Pankaj Agnihotri

Post your Comment

Please Login / Signup to post your comment!