Login with Social

or login if you already have an account
Forgot Password?
or retrieve your password
or register as a new user
 I Accept Terms & Conditions

The most trusted and popular consumer complaints website
Indiacomplaints.com / Ramakrishna Agencies / unauthorized fertilizer godown construction in resdential areas in rural areas

Ramakrishna Agencies - Unauthorized Fertilizer Godown Construction In Resdential Areas In Rural Areas Complaint Rating:   

Posted: M Jayaprakash on February, 17 2017 09:18 AM
unauthorized fertilizer godown
It was situated residential areas between houses,before completing construction we don't know it was going to built godown.

Ones started operations we came to know slowly it was dangerous for us.In view of loading and unloading time granules fell down from vehicle, our colony children's also playing ,unknowingly they took granules and eat ,ones we have keen observation they were safe .Ones open the godown doors huge bad smell even we will not feel good breath at that time, due to wind blowing all particles spread and will come to directly passing to houses.

We lodged complaint to concerned Agriculture officer,but no use,and then move to ADA and JDA ,finally gone to District collector 2 times from June to till date, they weren't take action particular this thing.

Our Course of Action towards sanction of godown process :

Through RTI Act ,we applied for details how you are going to give permission for built godowns in residential areas. They have given their guidelines and information.

In that "ones godown should be built having ventilation ,surface flooring and not showing water leakages. Not mentioned construction between residential houses .they don't take action with out having byelaw and guidelines. Just they warn to dealer maintain cleanly and neatly.but they won't care .

Being a agriculture officer must having public welfare, but here nobody will take action ,even we informed to executive officer in gramapanchayati .

Now our village notify as a Mandal and and having new District name is Nagarkurnool ,earlier our old district Mahabubnagar.

As a entrepreneur how would we face and solve this problem.

I think you are the best for my knowledge to solve the problem. And give me your guidance how we need to go process to shift godowns.please send suitable formats to me for lodge complaints to higher officials like NHRC
Was the above complaint useful?      
Share of Social Media: LinkedIn Twitter Whatsapp Email

Post your Comment

Please Login / Signup to post your comment!

Ramakrishna Agencies

  Add Company Information