/ My paytm wallet hacked and someone paid Rs315 and the cyberteam of paytm denies about any problem
Paytm - My Paytm Wallet Hacked And Someone Paid Rs315 And The Cyberteam Of Paytm Denies About Any Problem
Paid Rs.315.00 to Burger King at 12:17 PM. Wallet txn ID:12105943154 Avail. Bal:Rs.148.88
My account got hacked and I replied with this mail
Hi paytm cybercell team
I "tamoghno" have a paytm a/c registered email email@example.com
Mobile no 9051571489.My account got hacked today at 12.17 pm when I received a sms that I have paid rs.315 to berger king the message contain this information
Paid Rs.315.00 to Burger King at 12:17 PM. Wallet txn ID:12105943154 Avail. Bal:Rs.148.88.
I have not paid anything to anyone today and this really happened and someone hacked my wallet.
Please help about this issue.
And they reply with this
We have checked the account history and found that login was initiated from the user side only. All logins are secured and OTP verified, thus, we are unable to process any refund against the amount.
To avoid such inconvenience in future, please follow the steps below mentioned:
1. Always keep your password, OTP confidential and never share with anyone.
2. Beware of websites and social media pages that are propagating fake offers.
3. Do not share your login details, transaction IDs or order IDs over unsolicited calls/ emails/ website links.
4. Do not enter your Paytm account credentials anywhere except www.Paytm.com. Always look for https login while logging in Paytm.
5. Change your password regularly.
6. Never share your credit/debit card or bank details with anyone.
7. Set a difficult password.
If you have any queries or concerns, please feel free to write back to us.
Paytm Cybercell Team
This is unacceptable they should give details of ip address of the accessed device and the berger king's branch where the item was accepted or delivered. I need all details and definitely refund every single penny.