Login with Social

or login if you already have an account
Forgot Password?
or retrieve your password
or register as a new user
 I Accept Terms & Conditions

The most trusted and popular consumer complaints website
Indiacomplaints.com / Made Easy Pvt Ltd / Books are not provided

Made Easy Pvt Ltd - Books Are Not Provided Complaint Rating:   

Posted: Sourav Biswas on January, 21 2020 11:27 AM
Date: 21/01/2020
I enrolled in made easy for Gate+Ese exam preparation in the year 2019 (june). I received nearly 60% of books that are promised by madeeasy. Our gate exam is on 8 th February, so the session must last at least upto 8th February. And our 2 days aptitude class is still pending. Now, I just called made easy kolkata centre for the remaining 40% book that I have to collect. Now, they said " where have you been so far? We already sent books to our main centre by December".
Yes, I confess that I was irresponsible to collect all books earlier, but it is not a mistake as session is still not completed as I mentioned earlier and I received no call or massages regarding books while they were sending them back.
GATE exam is knocking the door, and they denied giving me the books.
Please help me, I prepared for this whole year and at the time of exam this all things are happening.I don't know what to do.
Please help me.
Was the above complaint useful?      
Share of Social Media: LinkedIn Twitter Whatsapp Email

Post your Comment

Please Login / Signup to post your comment!

More Made Easy Pvt Ltd Complaints & Reviews